The Associated Builders and Contractors of the Carolinas (ABC Carolinas) has scheduled its 10th annual Hard Hat Day at the North Carolina legislature in Raleigh on April 19.
- Luncheon and legislative briefing, with NC Department of Commerce secretary Tony Copeland, and Ben Brubeck, vice-president of regulatory, labor and state affairs from ABC’s national office.
- Group meetings with legislators (1:45 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Visit House/Senate gallery (4:00 to 5:00 p.m.)
- Group picture (5:00 p.m.)
- Cocktail Reception at the N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences (5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
The event notification says:“Our purpose: To raise awareness of our organization and build relationships with our state legislators. Our goal: To share the views and concerns of our industry with our elected officials.”