Autodesk has launched a campaign to encourage designers and engineers to consider implementing Building Information Modeling (BIM) in their work for the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT).
The company invites civil engineers to request a copy of an e-book, Transportation: A Guide to Florida’s Transformation to BIM.
The company says it is time to consider AutoCAD Civil 3D for FDOT projects. “Powerful and versatile, Civil 3D can optimize all your project workflows and help you communicate design work better.”
Key topics in the book include how Civil 3D can deliver:
- The ability to meet FDOT’s upcoming requirement to deliver 3D engineered models;
- 3D modeling with intelligent data for smart decisions early in the process;
- Agility to make changes on-the-fly for satisfying requirements or fixes;
- Smooth integration of preliminary data into a detailed design environment; and
- Entry into the Autodesk ecosystem that includes ReCap 360 and InfraWorks 360.
You can request a copy of the e-book at this link: https://goo.gl/8qY7rh.