Carolinas Associated General Contractors (CAGC) has announced its 2017 Board of Directors:
- Chair: Marty McKee, King Asphalt, Inc.
- Chair Elect: J. Paul Mashburn, Mashburn Construction Co., Inc.
- Treasurer: Ron Brown, State Utility Contractors, Inc.
- Vice Chair: Casey Schwager, Sloan Construction Company
- Immediate Past Chair: Edison Cassels, Edison Foard, Inc.
- President and CEO: Dave Simpson, Carolinas AGC
- Building Division Chair: Todd Bulwinkle, Trident Construction Co, Inc.
- Highway-Heavy Division Chair: Kevin C. Burns, R. E. Burns & Sons Co., Inc.
- Utility Division Chair: Ty Edmondson, T. A. Loving Company
- Specialty Advisory Council Chair: Michele Juba King Juba Aluminum Products Company
- Supplier/Service Advisory Council Chair: Andy Culicerto, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Directors: Susan B. Lewis, Beam Construction Company, Inc.; Greg Hughes, Contract Construction, Inc.; Mark Doran, Contract Solutions; Will Ross, Merrill Lynch andCarlos Norris, Crowder Construction Company.
“With members and staff working together for the common good of the industry, 2017 will be a defining moment in the history of Carolinas AGC,” McKee said in a statement.