The Winter 2017 issue of Chicago Construction News has been published.
- Illinois dead-last in “merit shop” rankings
- Mechanics liens: Court ruling impacts wind farms
- The silica dust hazard: What it is and why we should be concerned
- How to mitigate flooring moisture problems (sponsored feature)
- Passive House: Spring training program scheduled for designers, architects and engineers (sponsored)
- BOMA Chicago: Advocating and supporting members
- Christopher Glass and Aluminum: The $150 million Wintrust Arena project (sponsored)
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you would like a printed edition (or subscription) you can request your copies at this link.