The Indianapolis Public Transportation Corporation (IndyGo) is seeking a construction program and project management software solution for upcoming construction projects.
Documentation says mandatory requirements include:
- The solution must be developed by, implemented by, hosted by and supported by the same single vendor.
- The solution must be designed for the sole purpose of supporting the construction program and project management lifecycle – planning thru closeout.
- The solution must be software as a service and built on a true multi-tenant platform with an open architecture.
- The solution must include out-of-the-box, configurable, native modules specific to the
construction project lifecycle.
- The solution must have at least a 10-year history of successfully supporting requirements related to construction program/project management.
The deadline is Jan. 13 at noon.